ApexSQL Diff is an SQL development tool that can compare SQL Server database tables, views, and all other SQL Server objects. Beside comparing and synchronizing live databases, it can also compare and synchronize native backups, script folders, and source control projects. It supports Azure SQL Database and SQL Server on Amazon RDS. Database schema synchronization can be automated and scheduled unattended. Upon finished comparison, youll be able to export results into HTML, XML, and Excel. It also supports creating executable .NET packages that user can run without installing any other software.
- Automate database comparisons, synchronizations and migrations
- Compare live databases, snapshots, scripts folders, source control projects, and native backups
- Synchronize unattended with the Command Line Interface
- SQL Server 2016, 2014, 2012, 2008 R2, 2008, and 2005 support
- Proprietary parsing engine ensures Error Free Scripts every time!
- Native support for Git, Subversion, TFS, Mercurial and Perforce
ApexSQL Data Diff TRIAL ApexSQL Data Diff is a SQL Server database comparison tool used to compare and synchronize database data. It also supports comparing SQL Azure databases, database backups, CLI. It can automate and schedule database migrations, propagate data changes from one environment to another, identify and... Download
ApexSQL Diff API TRIAL ApexSQL Diff API is a powerful engine. Compare and synchronize SQL database schemas and data programmatically. Integrate your application with version control, deploying a specific database version or label directly to or from source control. Compare live databases, backups, snapshots, scripts... Download
ApexSQL Source Control TRIAL ApexSQL Source Control is a SQL Server Management Studio add-in which allows you to version control SQL databases and objects directly from inside SSMS. It integrates with all major source control systems and provides you with all versioning benefits, without the need for an additional source... Download